Private Paradise - Perfect for a Boutique Hotel, Retreat or Family Compound
- Type: Lots and Land
- Style: Lot / Land
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Size: 2,066 sq. ft.
- Development Level: Land Only
- Lot Size: 63.4 acres
- MLS #: BZRSS003
Private Paradise - Perfect Location for a Boutique Hotel, Retreat or Family Compound
Make your dreams come true with your very own private paradise. You will love the white-water ocean views from multiple locations on this property! This is nature at its best. Come discover the magical sounds of the ocean and the jungle.
• 63+ Acres Total
• 5 acres /2 ha. of flatland adjacent to Highway 34, currently used for pasture for horses
• Borders Hacienda Baru Reserve (800 acres) to the south
• Surrounded by another 700 acres of reserve and semi reserve
• Natural Tropical Rain forest with cleared ocean view areas
• Easily developed for internal hiking trails for bird watching
• Accessible by Helicopter, only a 20 minute flight from San Jose.
• Very private and secure with the only access from Highway 34
• Elevation from 21 m. to 120 m. / 69 ft. to 394 ft.
• Fruit trees include avocado, 5 species of Bananas, pink grapefruit, starfruit, oranges, guanabana, lychee nut orchard, limes, lemons and many more native varieties plus a cocoa orchard.
• Rich in medicinal plants
• Includes a 192 m2 / 2066 sq.ft. rustic home with 6-7 bedrooms. This house was previously used as a B&B.
• 2 streams are on the property and flow all year, 2 other streams enter the property to the north and south
• Water concession is in place from one of the streams
• 3 waterfalls are located near the flatlands
• 5 acres of flatland by Highway 34
• All 3 upper land areas with ocean views are clear for building
• Water concession states enough water for commercial ventures
• Power and telephone/internet on main road, Highway 34
• All building areas are surrounded by mature jungle
• Because this property is surrounded by over 1500 acres of reserves there is an incredible amount of Bird and Animal life
Ease of Access
• 342 m. / 1124 ft. paved road Frontage on Highway 34 in the southern Pacifica zone
• 3 hr. drive from San Jose or 20 min by helicopter
• Less than 3 km. north of Dominical with Shops and Restaurants
• 20 minutes south of Quepos Airport, Hospital, & International Marina
• 45 minutes from Perez Zeledón ( San Isidro) city, Hospital, Airport
• 5 minute walk to the beach
• On the property is a 2066 sq.ft. rustic house
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.