Toucan Falls Ranch
Recently reduced by $400,000
- Gentle Sloping Land, Ideal for Development
- Type: Lots and Land
- Style: Lot / Land
- Size: 0 sq. ft. "small rustic home on the property."
- Development Level: Land Only
- Lot Size: 63.4 acres n/a "Approximately 26.42 hectares. "
- MLS #: BZR/SS003
Toucan Falls Ranch
Make your dreams come true with your very own private paradise. You will love the white-water ocean views from the property! This is nature at its best. Come discover the magical sounds of the ocean and the jungle.
• 3 Waterfalls
• 63+ Acres Of Usable Land
• Horse Pasture 5 acres /2 hectares of flat prime grazing. Additional rolling hill pastures
• 5 Minute Horseback Ride to at least 20+ Miles of unpopulated Beach
• Great Commercial Highway Frontage At Entrance
• Borders Hacienda Baru Reserve (800 acres) to the south
• Surrounded by another 700 acres of reserve and semi reserve securing abundant wildlife
• Natural Tropical Rain forest with pastured ocean view areas
• Riding trails throughout the Ranch
· 20 minutes to the Quepos airport
• Very private and secure with the only access from Highway 34
• Elevation from 21 m. to 120 m. / 69 ft. to 394 ft.
• Fruit trees include:
-Bananas, 5-6 different varieties, 50+ producers.
-Avocado 3-4 trees.
-Limes 6+ trees.
-Lemons 3+ trees.
-Star fruit (carambola) 3-4 trees.
-Cacao Trees/ orchard 15+ trees.
-Cashew nut 2 trees.
-Rose apple and water apple.
-Mango 6-8 trees, different varieties.
-Coconut trees, many.
-Mamón Chino (rambutan or lychee nut) 16+ trees.
-Anona 2-3 trees.
-Guanabana 3-4 trees.
-Nance 2-3 trees.
•Many medicinal plants.
• Includes a 192 m2 / 2066 sq.ft. rustic home with 6-7 bedrooms. This house was previously used as a B&B.
• Large Trees throughout
• 2 streams are on the property and flow all year, 2 other streams enter the property to the north and south
• Water concession is in place from one of the streams
• 3 WATERFALLS are located near the flatlands
• 5-minute ride to the beach
• 5 acres of flatland by Highway 34
• All 3 upper land areas with OCEAN views are clear for building
• Water concession states enough water for commercial ventures
• Power and telephone/internet on main road, Highway 34
• All building areas are surrounded by mature jungle
• Because this property is surrounded by over 1500 acres of reserves there is an incredible amount of Wildlife
Ease of Access
• 342 m. / 1124 ft. paved road frontage on Highway 34 in the southern Pacifica zone
• 3 hr. drive from San Jose or 20 min by helicopter
• Less than 3 minutes north of Dominical with Shops and Restaurants
• 20 minutes south of Quepos Airport, Hospital, & International Marina
• 30 minutes from Perez Zeledón ( San Isidro) city, Hospital, Airport
• 5-minute walk to the beach
• On the property is a 2066 sq.ft. rustic house
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.