Ready for you to move in. This home has it all: luxurious design, fresh mountain breezes, ocean views, modern comforts, privacy, spacious rooms, elegant stone, glass & tile finishes and year-round sunsets.
Quality seeps from the pores of this home. Everywhere you look you see evidence of it. Look closer, there are even more features to appreciate.
The great room with its high, wood paneled ceiling is airy and spacious creating a space that is always cool. The 2-level island with its unique granite counter and sea-turtle etching divides the chef’s dream kitchen from the great room. There is a dining area with an 8-seating table that expands. The luxurious master suite is off the great room. Each office is entered through elegant arched wooden doorways.
Although under one roof, the main house is separated from the guest rooms by a breezeway. Each guestroom is steps from the infinity pool with ocean views and private 3-piece ensuites. These are spacious rooms with queen beds, wardrobes and desks.
You may never leave the master suite. Across the patio from the guest rooms, it is also steps to the infinity pool with exceptional ocean and garden views through its many windows and sliding entrances. Even with the king bed, there is ample room for the seating area with its amazing natural light and comfortable reclining chairs. Both a closet and large wardrobe offer ample space for clothing. A private safe room sits within the master suite allowing for easy storage of your personal items.
Why not soak in the 2-person tub in the master bath? Or, enjoy the large inside shower with its huge outdoor opening and multiple shower heads. No need to share sinks; there are two.
Each bathroom features unique tile work engaging the senses with color, texture and design. Look for the dolphins carved into the tiles surrounding the pool.
The temperatures in Costa Rica are so mild, one lives outdoors most of the time. The large roof overhang allows you to do just that in comfort whether it is rainy or sunny. Cook at the outdoor kitchen conveniently located just steps from the indoor kitchen. Eat al fresco adjacent to the pool. Visit with friends along the seating area or relax on the loungers.
There is a covered 2-vehicle tiled carport that is not visible from the public road. An outside bodega or lock-up opens to the carport creating a space for easy storage.
Extra guests? No problem, you can convert the offices into guest rooms.
Heavy rain? This quality roof is well-insulated so that the tropical storms do not interfere with your living enjoyment.
This amazing home is designed using solar power for everyday needs yet connected to the grid for heavy duty applications. The solar system has its own room housing the inverter and batteries. The home also has a backup water reservoir.
Not only is every window and door covered with elegantly-designed iron work, there is a state-of-the-art security system as well as a gate and fencing.
The area where this house is situated is known for its quality homes. The views, coupled with the quiet and private environs of Costa Rica's natural wealth make this gorgeously designed and quality built home a must-see for the house hunter. The sellers enjoy good rental occupancy while not using the home. The area is well located for tourism attractions. Ojochal is to the south with it's myriad restaurants supporting its claim to being the culinary heart of Costa Rica. Uvita is not far to the north with its numerous whale and jungle attractions - tours and activities.
Please view the photos for a virtual walk-around and through. Below is the spec sheet that bears clear testament to the quality demands that the sellers put upon their builder.
* 3 bedrooms, each with a private ensuite
* 3 1/2 baths and an outdoor shower
* 2-person tub in the master with detachable faucet
* 2 offices, or, 2 more bedrooms
* Infinity Pool (chlorine), with iridescent tiles and night lighting
* always-cool pool surround tile
* 5 A/C units (in the bedrooms and the offices)
* 15 ceiling fans indoor and outdoor
* Multi-Level Security system with gate and fencing
* Custom iron work on all the windows & doors
* Indoor safe room with de-humidifier
* Outdoor Bodega
* Line-of-sight Internet tower with WiFi boosters throughout the house
* Wiring for indoor/outdoor sound system
* Marble and Granite counters in the kitchen and each bathroom
* Etched glass features in all bathrooms, the kitchen island and off the ½ bath
* Outdoor kitchen with BBQ and sink
* All stainless steel appliances
* Wine cooler
* Side by side refrigerator
* Stove and oven
* Washer/Dryer & sink in a separate interior utility room
* Solar system for lights, outlets, ceiling fans & 2 refrigerators
* A/C, pool pump, washer & dryer, oven & microwave on ICE
* Separate solar hot water heater with electric backup
* $70.00 average electric bill
* H2O Filtration incl. U.V.
* 5,000 liter backup water tank
* All fresh water Pex tubing with valved header isolation
* Satellite TV