Cascada Azul is a secluded gated community nestled in the tropical rain forest mountains of Baru 10 minutes east of Dominical Beach. The soothing privacy and tranquil atmosphere of this themed community hosts beautiful Pacific Ocean views, sweeping river valley views of the Baru River, and the exotic sounds of a 220+ foot waterfall intermingled with the tropical sounds of the rain forest.
There are 36 premium lots offered in this newly created "Eco-Friendly" Development. Parcel 22 is a dedicated River Park and Waterfall Nature Reserve. Each Lot Owner shares in the ownership of this reserve. The reserve has a community parking area with concrete nature trails down to the river and into the primary Rain Forest.
The mountain elevations offer relaxing breezes, breathtaking sunsets, an average year round temperature of 80F and cool night time temperatures in the low 70s. The lush tropical environment is native to a host of exotic plants and animals. Monkeys, toucans, parrots, pizotes (coatis), deer, wild boar, and armadillos wander throughout the property. Lush areas of bamboo, hibiscus, papaya, banana, mango, coconut, apple, and a host of other tropical plants are all present in the Development..
Phase I hosts a majestic gated entry & gate house. Homes are a unique blend of Tuscany, Mediterranean, and the Costa Rican South Pacific and include: stucco and / or stone exterior and interior finishes, elegant exterior stucco moldings and accents, granite or ceramic kitchen and bathroom counter tops, stainless steel or color appliance packages, instant hot water heaters, built-in hardwood cabinets, closets, and entertainment centers, over-sized and arched solid wood doors, over-sized and arched windows and sliding glass doors, vaulted open beam wood ceilings, insulated ceilings with radiant barrier, tile or simulated tile roofs, ceramic tile floors, both in-door and out-door living and dining areas, covered patios, ceiling fans and light fixtures, indirect lighting features, A/C, pools and/or Jacuzzis, hardwood or bamboo furniture packages, landscaping packages, built to “Green” environmental construction standards. Custom design & construction available on all lots.
Some of the special features of Cascada Azul are:
- Electric and water service throughout the development
- Internet, Satellite TV, and cell phone services
- Driveways & Building Pads (Plantels) completed and ready to build on
- Dramatic 220’ foot waterfall and private river park reserved for the enjoyment of each owner
- A community association providing:
- Road maintenance - well maintained roads with concrete gutters and engineered drainage
- Water system maintenance
- On-going community landscaping and maintenance
- Community River Park and Waterfall Nature Reserve with parking & concrete paths
- Gated Community for Phase I
- Property Management, maid, yard, pool, and home maintenance services are also available
- 5-15 min to multiple beaches, restaurants, gift stores, surf shops, supermarkets, farmers markets, fruit stands, ATM, gas station, schools, shops, medical clinic, car rentals, car wash, and auto repair in the towns of Dominical, Dominicalto, Baru, Platanillo, and Tinnemastes.
- Nearby excursions & attractions include Beaches, National Parks, Surfing, Paddle Boarding, Zip-Lines, Horse Back Riding, Waterfalls, Waterfall Repelling, White Water Rafting, Whale Watching, Cano Island, Sports Fishing, Spear Fishing, Quad Tours, Ultra-lite Flights, Kayaking, Mangroves, Hang Gliding, Bird Watching, Snorkeling, Scuba-diving, Golf, Tennis, Hot Springs, Sea Caves, Reptile Zoo, Tilapia & Trout Ponds, and more.
- 30-40 minutes from San Isidro, Uvita, & Quepos with airports, hospitals, schools, supermarkets, shops, restaurants, auto repair, service stations, a farmer's markets, hardware stores, & more.