This luxurious 3-bedroom, 3.5 bath, single level oasis home plus 1 bedroom guesthouse delivers the “Best in all Categories”.
This is the most outstanding feature of the home and property. At 1400 feet above sea level, you can see the Osa Peninsula on the left, then the coastline leading to Manuel Antonio National Park on the right. Epic sunsets light up the evening sky with rich golden colors. Details of the surf, sandy beaches and the river delta can be seen at this elevation.
PRIVACY AND TRANQUILITY:
Even with a 180 degree view, there is no other home in sight.
As if you are the only house on the mountain. It is quiet and peaceful, only the serene sounds of nature.
Perfectly suited for those looking for a new, high-end turnkey home in Costa Rica that incorporates impeccable design and quality craftsmanship. Nestled in the jungle hillside, you will have all the comfortable features of a modern home
EXTENSIVE GARDENS AND TREES:
Surrounding the home is the beauty, sights and sounds of the tropics. Lush meticulously manicured gardens flourish with flowers and their aromatic fragrances. A crush rock path leads you through the diverse assortment of tropical plants, palm and fruit trees. With trees come monkeys and birds! Capuchin monkeys, 3-toed sloths, toucans, scarlet macaws, hummingbirds and parrots can be seen, up close, in this natural habitat. A private stream runs through the property as well. Nature provides a new and different experience each day. Share the joy with family and friends!
The home is located on 3.8 acres, in the prestigious “Hills of Portalon” community, 8 minutes off the Costanera highway, situated between Quepos (20 min), Dominical (10 min) and Uvita (25 min).
• Professionally designed, decorated and furnished
• 3 large, elegant bedrooms each with ensuite bathrooms and full wall sliding doors
• Electric Canet blinds
• Fanmation fans
• AC in all bedrooms
• Large, solid cedar walk-in closets in all bedrooms
• Extensive natural stone, marble and granite in bathrooms
• Stunning large teak root slab wall decorations
• Outdoor shower, and outdoor Bali style tub enhances your Costa Rican living experience
Open Kitchen and Great room:
• High end-Frigidaire Professional line appliances
• Imported hand crafted glass backsplash
• Imported cast-iron Kohler farmers sink
• Large, unique patterned, jagged edged, quartz kitchen island with waterfall
• 65” Samsung smart TV
• Large, comfortable and plush cream colored sectional sofas with bright colorful throw cushions
Patio and Pool Area:
• Infinity pool with perimeter ledge and imported Bali emerald stone tiles
• Castelle outdoor furniture (table/chairs, couch, lounge chairs, etc.), seating for 12+ people
• Built in BBQ/Entertainment station with imported Lynx stainless steel bbq, stone sink and 57 bottle wine cooler
Other Key Notes:
• Electric teak gate at entrance
• Attached 2-car carport
• Live in caretaker (small house at top of property entrance) maintains property full-time
• Dozens of fruit trees - bananas, plantains, red bananas, papayas, limes, mangos, guanabana, pineapples and peppers
• Wide variety of flowering and fragrance producing plants- Ylang-ylang, red and pink gingers, many varieties of heliconias, cashew nut trees, butterfly bushes, Maui fuchsias, bougainvilleas, various hibiscus, Phoenix palms, lipstick palms, and many more!
• 2500 liter auxiliary water tank, UV filtration system and roof mounted solar water heater
This special property in paradise is waiting for you!
It's the perfect full time care-free home, no worry part-time home, or a successful rental.
Call today for a virtual or private viewing.