Uvita Modern Contemporary With a View
- New, high-quality modern construction. Close to Uvita town center.
- Type: Residential
- Style: Single Story
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 "2.5 plus the outdoor shower"
- Size: 2,400 sq. ft.
- Development Level: Built
- Lot Type: Irregular
- Lot Size: 5018 sq. m.
- Year Built: 2017
- MLS #: BV0004
This just-constructed gem looks out over Uvita's Whales Tail and down towards the Osa Peninsula. The design is clean lined, open air, spacious and gorgeously appointed. The bedrooms are situated with the master suite on one end separated by the kitchen, living and dining areas from the other two bedrooms. The two bedrooms have a jack & jill bathroom between them, each with bathroom access. The bathroom has twin wash basins. All rooms are view-optimized. There is an outdoor shower near the master suite. Plenty of closet & storage space. Secure key-less entry on the front door.
Life happens outside in Costa Rica. This house allows for this with both indoor and outdoor dining and living areas. There is a pass-through window from the kitchen to the outdoor dining area. There is a wet-bar outside. The three panel sliding glass doors allow for the opening up of the great room to the outside with the effortless glide of the high-end hardware on the glass doors. Open air during the day, and closed at night.
The photos tell the tale. Take a look and then let us know when you'd like to set up a viewing.
Oh, and here is the construction points:
- Walls: cement block. Every 2nd cell in the 2 celled blocks filled with cement.
- H2O System: Water is from the La Guágara water system. Water runs through a sediment filter outside the house, then through a UV filter inside the house. The tests done have a requirement that there be less than 100 parts per million of the various nasty substances that can be in water, this system measured at less then 1 part per million of said substance.
- Pex tubing / 2 manifolds - 1 in master closet and 1 in laundry
- H2O Heaters: Same location as manifolds All tubing is “home run”, running with no fittings from the fixture to the manifold. Outdoor sprinkler system: Servicing grass and all planted plants & trees. 8 zone, manually controlled.
- All fixtures are the brands “Genebre” & “Huay”.
- All Flooring is non-slip tile.
- The pool is chlorine.
- Windows & Sliding Glass Doors: All aluminum encased sliders.
- High quality. Cabinets: All custom made cedro (Costa Rican cedar) cabinetry made by local craftsman (we can put you in touch with him for any additional work you like done).
- Air Conditioning: 4 units, engineered for the size of the rooms. One in each bedroom and one in the living room.
- The ceiling fans and ocean breezes render the A/C unnecessary.
- TV: Sky - basic package
- Internet: ICE 3 or 4G Hot Spot.
- Electrical: Installed by highly skilled electrician. View the breaker panel to witness. There is a system-wide surge protector on the system.
- Lighting: All LED
- Ceilings: gypsum. Insulation for heat and sound, ⅜ inch foil roll.
- Roofing: locking seamless tin
The furnishings shown are available: $18,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Kitchen Island
- Laundry Room
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Mountain View
- Ocean View
- Water View
- Gas Range
- Outdoor Grill
- Oven Range
- Swimming Pool
- Trees / Shrubs
- High Speed Internet Available
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.